25 Aprile: Festa Della Liberazione
What better way to celebrate freedom than with a festival of bubbles! This year we will celebrate Liberation Day with a fun event at the farm. There will be activities for the kids and great food and drink options for adults. Tickets will be limited to please book soon!
The day will start at 10:30 am when you are greeted to enter the farm and can wander freely to visit the animals. The bar will be open and the playground available for the kids also! Throughout the day we will have a variety of fun events including stories, games, treasure hunt and more. There will be contests in which you can win tasty prizes and we are planning others, but you will have to pay attention to the complete program that will be published soon!
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork (Sausages, Steaks), Classic Arrosticini, and Lamb are available to pre book and cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and a tantalising range of artisan beers including a 'sour beer'... watch out for more information!
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name in the NOTES section available when completing payment.
- If you wish to add more people to your booking, please do so early as tickets are limited. When tickets are sold out, we are full!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Please note if we cancel the event due to bad weather we will issue vouchers for 100% of tickets booked valid for one year. If you are unable to attend and inform us no less than 48 hours before the event we will also issue a voucher.
- Pets are not allowed on the farm during events. Please leave them at home.
- Children under 3 years enter for free
- You may not bring food or drink into the farm (concessions can be made for babies and specific dietary requirements if you contact us to agree in advance. NO MEAT OR DAIRY PRODUCE CAN BE AGREED DUE TO BIOSECURITY RULES. The gate will be staffed throughout the day to ensure no food or drink is brought in
- Due to previous actions of some guests we also need to inform you that: damage caused to decorations, plants or anything else by children or adults will be chargeable and actions of vandalism may result in your group being asked to leave the farm without refund or reimbursement.