Easter Monday at the Farm
This year we will start our season with a fun-filled day of activities, games, adventures and chocolate for the family! Tickets are available exclusively online and as always are limited so buy soon to avoid disappointment!
Times and Schedule:
The day will commence at 10:30 when you will be welcomed to enter the farm! Throughout the day we will have a series of entertaining activities including easter egg hunts, egg painting and rolling, animal petting, self-guided tours of the farm and much more! 'The Easter egg hunt' is a wonderful time for all ages! While the kids hunt for chocolate easter eggs, adults may also be lucky enough to find hidden bottles of Genziana or Prosecco! There will be competitions where you can win some tasty prizes and we are planning more but you will have to watch out for the full schedule that will be published soon!
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork (Sausages, Skewers), Classic Arrosticini, and Lamb will all be available to cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
Other Producers: We will have other vendors present selling various products including items for those with a sweet tooth, bread, wines, liqueurs and much more...
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and a tantalising range of artisan beers including for the first time a guest 'sour beer'. For this event we are partnering with some specific cantinas and breweries... watch out for more information!
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name in the NOTES section available when completing payment.
- Only food and drink purchased at the farm can be consumed at the event. You may not bring your own food or drink without prior agreement.
- Due to the rules surrounding bio-security we are not allowed to permit any animals to enter the farm. Exceptions can be given for guide dogs and other specialised companion animals. Please contact in advance to arrange this.
- If the event is cancelled in advance due to inclement weather, tickets and other prior purchases will be 100% refunded. If you contact us to cancel your booking more than 48hrs in advance we will issue you a voucher for the same value paid valid for 12 months. Refunds are not provided for non attendance or for cancelations made less than 48hrs before the event.