Easter Monday at the Farm
This year we will start our season at the farm with a fun-filled day of activities, games, music, adventures and chocolate for the family! Tickets are available exclusively online and as always are limited so buy soon to avoid disappointment!
Times and Schedule:
The day will commence at 10:30 when you will be welcomed to enter the farm! Throughout the day we will have a series of entertaining activities including easter egg hunts, egg painting and rolling, animal petting, self-guided tours of the farm and much more! 'The Easter egg hunt' is a wonderful time for all ages! While the kids hunt for chocolate easter eggs, adults may also be lucky enough to find hidden bottles of Genziana or Prosecco! There will be competitions where you can win some tasty prizes and we are planning more but you will have to watch out for the full schedule that will be published soon!
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork Sausages, Arrosticini, and Lamb will all be available to cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
Other Producers: We will have other vendors present selling various products including items for those with a sweet tooth, bread, wines, liqueurs and much more...
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and a tantalising range of artisan beers. For this event we are partnering with some specific cantinas and breweries... watch out for more information!
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name in the NOTES section available when completing payment.
- If you wish to add more people to your booking, please do so early as tickets are limited. When tickets are sold out, we are full!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Please note if we cancel the event due to bad weather we will issue vouchers for 100% of tickets booked valid for one year. If you are unable to attend and inform us no less than 48 hours before the event we will also issue a voucher.
- Pets are not allowed on the farm during events. Please leave them at home.
- Children under 3 years enter for free
- You may not bring food or drink into the farm (concessions can be made for babies and specific dietary requirements if you contact us to agree in advance. NO MEAT OR DAIRY PRODUCE CAN BE AGREED DUE TO BIOSECURITY RULES. The gate will be staffed throughout the day to ensure no food or drink is brought in
- Due to previous actions of some guests we also need to inform you that: damage caused to decorations, plants or anything else by children or adults will be chargeable and actions of vandalism may result in your group being asked to leave the farm without refund or reimbursement.