Escape the heat of the city and venture into the mountains this August for a day of connection with nature, enjoying good food and relaxation in good company.
We have everything you need for a unique day in the mountains:
DRINKS - MEAT (WITH RESERVATION) - BBQ - COAL - TABLES - SHADE - ANIMALS - CHARCUTERIE BOARDS - FRESH AIR - SPACE - SERENITY - You don't have to bring anything!
How does it work?:
Your ticket fee (€10 or free for children under 3 years old) includes: reserved table (with shade), BBQ, charcoal, plates, cutlery, utensils, serviettes, oil, salt, use of the farm facilities, music, entry to the farm, and listed activities for the children.
On the day you can buy charcuterie boards and drinks to consume at the farm. You may not bring your own food and drink. If you would like to have meat for the BBQ it can be purchased in advance via this LINK
The days activities are scheduled as follows:
- 11:00 Apriamo! - Potete girare la fattoria per incontrare gli animali. Le bevande sono disponibili da acquistare dall'ora di apertura, per favore non portarli da casa.
- 11:30 Fun with Bubbles for all the kids!
- 12:00 BBQs lit ready for cooking!
- 12:30 Music Starts!
- 13:00 Meet some animals up close
- 14:00 Nature Treasure Hunt for the kids
- 15:00 Water fight! (Water guns can be collected with a €5 deposit that is refundable when the gun is returned undamaged)
- 16:00 Piñata - Enjoy trying to break the piñata in turns until it spills out its candy filled contents!
- 17:00 Feed the donkeys
- 18:00 Holi Color
- 19:00 BBQs lit for arrosticini! Music until late and drinks available to purchase throughout the evening!
Throughout the day from 12:00 onwards we will also have cotton candy on sale, the opportunity to have donkey rides and there will be face painting available (these activities have an additional cost and are optional)
Included in this ticket is also the possibility to stay until the evening when we have music, drinks and other kebabs available.
- Pets are not allowed on the farm during events. Please leave them at home.
- Places are limited, so please book early to avoid disappointment.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Children under 3 years enter for free.