1 Maggio: Una Giornata di Contadino
What better way to celebrate workers day than to experience the life of a farmer who works every day to provide delicious food and drink.... even when its a holiday. There will be activities for the kids and great food and drink options for adults. Tickets will be limited to please book soon!
The day will start at 10:30 am when you are greeted to enter the farm and can wander freely to visit the animals. The bar will be open and the playground available for the kids also! Throughout the day we will have a variety of fun activities. including feeding animals, collecting eggs, brushing donkeys and planting in the orto! We will also bring out some of the smaller animals so you can meet them up close.
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork (Sausages, Skewers), Classic Arrosticini, and Lamb will all be available to cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices and fizzy drinks. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and a tantalising range of artisan beers.
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name in the NOTES section available when completing payment.
- Only food and drink purchased at the farm can be consumed at the event. You may not bring your own food or drink without prior agreement.
- Due to the rules surrounding bio-security we are not allowed to permit any animals to enter the farm. Exceptions can be given for guide dogs and other specialised companion animals. Please contact in advance to arrange this.
- If the event is cancelled in advance due to inclement weather, tickets and other prior purchases will be 100% refunded. If you contact us to cancel your booking more than 48hrs in advance we will issue you a voucher for the same value paid valid for 12 months. Refunds are not provided for non attendance or for cancelations made less than 48hrs before the event.