This year we will celebrate the longest day of the year, the midsummer eve. Our event will be hosted as always on the Sunday closest to June 21st (this year June 19th).
This is a relaxing and enchanting day for the family that harks back to the mystical origins of this date and the legends associated with it. There will be lunch options for the whole family. Later in the day we have a more relaxed evening when the music will continue, there will be BBQs lit and you can cook arrosticini under the fairy lights and drinks can be enjoyed as the daylight fades into the night. Tickets for this event are available exclusively online and as always they are limited so buy them early to avoid disappointment!
The day will start at 11:00 am when you are greeted to enter the farm! Throughout the day we will have a variety of fun events including fairy walks in the woods where you will encounter mystical creatures, there will be stories, petting animals, face painting, a fun craft table, you can feed the unicorns, listen to music including the beautiful sounds of a harp and much more! Y
ou are invited to come in costume related to fantasy, fairy tales, legends or other .... There will be contests in which you can win tasty prizes and we are planning others, but you will have to pay attention to the complete program that will be published soon!
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork (Sausages, Skewers), Classic Arrosticini, and Lamb will all be available to cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Only fresh meat needs to be booked in advance, all other food and drink items are available on the day.
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
Other Producers: We will have other vendors present selling various products including items for those with a sweet tooth, bread, wines, liqueurs and much more...
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices, fizzy drinks and water. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and a tantalising range of artisan beers including for the first time a guest 'sour beer'. For this event we are partnering with some specific cantinas and breweries... watch out for more information!
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
Your entry fee includes: Table, use of BBQ, charcoal, utensils, plates, cups, cutlery, serviettes, salt, oil, entertainment, activities for children, facilities, entry to the farm. You do not need to bring anything! :)
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name in the NOTES section available when completing payment.
- Due to bio-security rules.....only food and drink purchased at the farm can be consumed at the event. You may not bring your own food or drink without prior agreement. Agreement will be provided for exceptional circumstances, but NEVER for items containing meat or milk based ingredients. PLEASE NOTE: This is not due to any commercial motivation but due to the rules we must adhere to,. therefore, you will not be permitted to enter with any food or drink items without prior specific agreement.
- Additionally, due to the rules surrounding bio-security we are not allowed to permit any animals to enter the farm. Exceptions can be given for guide dogs and other specialised/registered companion animals. Please contact in advance to arrange this.
- If the event is cancelled in advance due to inclement weather, tickets and other prior purchases will be 100% refunded. If you contact us to cancel your booking more than 48hrs in advance we will issue you a voucher for the same value paid valid for 12 months. Refunds/Vouchers are not provided for non- attendance or for cancelations made less than 48hrs before the event.