2nd June: Fantasy, Fun and Fables!
2nd of June will be a relaxing and enchanting day for the family that harks back to the mystical origins of mid summer's eve and the legends associated with it. There will be lunch options for the whole family. Later in the day we have a more relaxed evening when the music will continue, there will be BBQs lit and you can cook arrosticini under the fairy lights and drinks can be enjoyed as the daylight fades into the night. Tickets for this event are available exclusively online and as always they are limited so buy them early to avoid disappointment!
The day will start at 11:00 am when you are greeted to enter the farm! Throughout the day we will have a variety of fun events including fairy walks in the woods where you will encounter mystical creatures, there will be stories, petting animals, face painting, a fun craft table, you can feed the unicorns, listen to music and much more!
You are invited to come in costume related to fantasy, fairy tales, legends or other .... There will be contests in which you can win tasty prizes and we are planning others, but you will have to pay attention to the complete program that will be published soon!
Entry ticket does not include food or drink, however there will be a variety of food choices available including:
Fresh Meat for the BBQ: Black Pork (Sausages and steaks), Classic Arrosticini, and Lamb will all be available to cook on the provided BBQ ranges that will be ready to use with all utensils etc available for you. Order your meat in advance HERE
Only fresh meat needs to be booked in advance, all other food and drink items are available on the day.
Tagliere: We will have our specialty taglieres available including our cured meats, local cheeses and more.
Salad/Veg: We will have vegetables for the BBQ and salads available to enjoy with your meal.
Other Producers: We will have other vendors present selling various products including items for those with a sweet tooth, bread, wines, liqueurs and much more...
We will as always have a range of drinks available including wine, beer, water, fruit juices, fizzy drinks and water. However we will also have a selection of natural wines available and artisan beers on tap!
Entry tickets must be booked online in advance and numbers are limited so book soon to secure your places!
Your entry fee includes: Table, use of BBQ, charcoal, utensils, plates, cups, cutlery, serviettes, salt, oil, entertainment, activities for children, facilities, entry to the farm. You do not need to bring anything! :)
- To book multiple ticket types or both tickets and meat, add each purchase to your cart and then return to add other items before paying for the cart in one single payment
- If you wish to book as part of a large group where you are buying tickets separately please agree a group name and ensure that each booking has this group name added in the Nome Cappogroupo field
- If you wish to add more people to your booking, please do so early as tickets are limited. When tickets are sold out, we are full!
- Tickets are non-refundable. Please note if we cancel the event, we will issue vouchers for 100% of tickets booked valid for one year. If you are unable to attend and inform us no less than 48 hours before the event we will also issue a voucher.
- Pets are not allowed on the farm during events. Please leave them at home.
- Children under 3 years enter for free
- You may not bring food or drink into the farm (concessions can be made for babies and specific dietary requirements if you contact us to agree in advance. NO MEAT OR DAIRY PRODUCE CAN BE AGREED DUE TO BIOSECURITY RULES. The gate will be staffed throughout the day to ensure no food or drink is brought in
- Due to previous actions of some guests we also need to inform you that: damage caused to decorations, plants or anything else by children or adults will be chargeable and actions of vandalism may result in your group being asked to leave the farm without refund or reimbursement.